I woke up, got Andrew up and gave him his breathing treatment while we watched Calliou on Netflix. Then I got Kris up to pack all of Andrew's things while I got him dressed. We left for church at St. Thomas. Afterward he took Andrew to the car while I went to visit Grammy's tree - someone had put an orange ribbon in it! It's fall!
I took care of some homework at Mom and Alan's house and hung out with them until we left for Dave Ramsey. I'm really excited for next weeks class - Dumping Debt! The primary goal in the Green household right now is getting out of debt! We are both really psyched to show off our debt thermometer and I hope everyone in the class gets motivated by that lesson, if they aren't totally on board yet!
Mom, Alan and I went to Red Robin (Yum!) and had some good conversations, and then I headed home to see Eric! We watched a Jennifer Anison movie called Management. It was so absolutely ridiculous that it was hysterical. It was just unbelievably funny - go watch it on Netflix instant play now!
Grammy's tree with my ribbon and a new orange ribbon.
Alan's showing off his money saving idea - putting leftovers on top of the dog food so they eat all of their meal!
No comments:
Post a Comment