Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 155: A Mish Mash of Events!

Ashley and I learned about the interesting history of St. Thomas at our confirmation class this morning.  Then I was left to fend for myself at church, because she wasn't feeling well.  Before our class I went and took the original ribbon off of Grammy's tree, and replaced it with this neat orange and brown leaf ribbon.

Then I kidnapped Andrew and met Alison, Rob, and Zach at the mall for lunch.  We visited Kristie at Game Stop and talked about the new Donkey Kong for Wii.  Andrew had a ball at lunch playing with the yellow lunch tray.

In the evening we had Dave Ramsey class, and then I went to play Donkey Kong with Kristie, Ali, Rob, and Zach.  I think I'm finally ready to start playing more video games again!  It's been awhile!

Grammy's new ribbon, some pretty leaves for fall.

Andrew kept putting the tray over his head.

Isn't he great?!

No comments:

Post a Comment