Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 92: Dave Ramsey, How We've Missed You!

We got Andrew all packed up this morning and headed to Olathe.  Because of an issue with transportation we had to change our course at the last minute and stop by Eudora first.  Eric headed off for work and I took Andrew to church at St. Thomas.  It was pretty emotional for me to think about the loss of Grammy while I was at church and Andrew and I visited her tree after the service.

After that I dropped Andrew off with Mom and Kris and went to pick up Papa for a movie.  We went to see "The Switch" with Jennifer Aniston and that guy from Arrested Development (Michael Blouth).  Yes, I realize I'm on a computer and I could google his name - but I'm not going to!  HAHAHA!  We had a really good time talking before and after the movie, and it was pretty funny.  The ending was a bit too "everything's bad, okay now it's fixed!"  I told him about the Green 365 blog and he told me that when he was a master's student for child psychology, he did something similar with my Uncle Matt!  He recorded on cassette tape his daily observations from his first few months of life!  This is incredible and he said that he still has the tapes - I can't wait to listen to them!

That evening I went with Mom and joined Paul, Deb, Alison, and Rob at the Olathe LIFE Church for Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University!  It was a great reminder to me of how invested we are in the principles he teaches, I feel such pride when I listen to him speak because I know how much he has helped us.

Grammy's tree has been planted for a week now, it was really emotional going to see her.  It's still impossible to wrap my head around the idea of not being able to see or hear her whenever I want.

 Papa and I had a great time at the movies

Diana gave Andrew a ton of big boy clothes and toys!  Here he is in his new saucer chair!  It's still too big for him, but he can get out of it just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment