This morning Eric beat Castle Crashers with Steven, and they've only been playing it for about 2 weeks. He stopped by the gym for 40 minutes before his Business of Gaming class. It's a great way to earn college credit and stay in shape!
Then I negated his workout by making BBQ grilled burgers in the halogen oven, they were delicious!
Eric caught this great shot of Addy lounging in the cat tree.
Mmm, grilled burgers and fried french fries! I love that we have the gadgets to cook things now!
So in love :) That family frame behind us had a picture of me and Grammy when Eric and I went to Michigan to meet Cash for the first time...
Addy likes to lick plastic bags... and often gets them caught around her neck so they look like a cape. This time it was over her head, too funny! (Yes, I do let my baby play with plastic bags!)
Poor Mystic never does anything silly, so we forget to take her picture! But she is such a great sleeper!
Addy playing with her blue circle toy - it's got a light up ball that goes around and around - she pounces and goes cuckoo for this thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment